Back Woods Festival#backwoodsfestival Home ▸ Festivals ▸ United States ▸ Oklahoma ▸ Stroud ▸ Back Woods Festival
Back Woods Festival
This is the general information page for Back Woods Festival. For specific events/years follow the links below.
Stroud, Oklahoma, United States
May 31, 2019 - Back Woods Festival 2019 starts in 168 days!
Connect with Back Woods Festival
About Back Woods Festival
Words form the Festival
"Good music. Good people. Good times. This is the driving philosophy behind the Backwoods at Mulberry Mountain. This three day weekend event has earned the reputation of showcasing some of the best independent bands in Middle America, alongside nationally recognized artists and musicians, to create a one-of-a-kind weekend in Ozark, AR. The beautiful landscape that surrounds the area at Mulberry Mountain encompasses amazing production while attendees camp on site. The festival has evolved out of previous festivals over the years since it first started as Backwoods Bash held in 2008 and has evolved into a welcoming atmosphere for people from every walk of life. Aside from great music, attendees can take advantage of activities such as helicopter rides, hoop workshops, yoga classes, interactive art installations, and a vast selection of food and shopping. The event's producers have created a community event full of great music, art, visuals, lights, and fun."
Rate Back Woods Festival
In The News!
- Townlands Carnival announce return of SibÃn Stage to the woodland festival in Cork
- Didirri headlines incredible 2018 Neck Of The Woods festival lineup
- Backwoods music festival bringing music, art, more outdoors at Mulberry Mountain
- Backwoods Announces 2018 Lineup and Trail to the Woods Pre-Party
- Backwoods reveals full lineup for 2018 festival at Mulberry Mountain