Byron Bay Bluesfest#byronbaybluesfest Home ▸ Festivals ▸ Australia ▸ New South Wales ▸ Byron Bay ▸ Byron Bay Bluesfest
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many events around the world are being cancelled or postponed. Please be sure to visit the official website of any event you are planning to attend to ensure that is has not been canceled.
Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia
The next Byron Bay Bluesfest will be happening sometime in the future.
Typical Attendance: 100000
Anually held in April
Ages: From 0 To 100
Connect with Byron Bay Bluesfest
Postal Address: PO BOX 1606 Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia
This festival's page is updated and maintained by volunteers and moderators. This festival has not been claimed yet. Please contact us to update any out of date information.
If you are associated with this festival then you may claim this entry and keep the data up to date.
A word from Byron Bay Bluesfest
- Blues ‘N Roots & BeyondNov 04, 2020
About Byron Bay Bluesfest
"Byron Bay Bluesfest is Australia'sPremier Contemporary Blues & Roots Music Festival
It showcases music from around the world annually on the Easter long weekend on 120 hectares at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, just north of Byron Bay, NSW.
Bluesfest presents over 200 performances with up to 7 stages over 5, 12 hour days, as well as camping for up to 6,000 people, 5 licensed bars, over 100 food and market stalls, undercover food courts, beer gardens, and childrens entertainment.
Bluesfest presents the biggest names in music to Australian audiences each year including Bob Dylan, Hozier, Paul Simon, Gary Clark Jr., Angus &Julia Stone, Robert Plant, Alabama Shakes, John Mayer, Jurassic 5, James Brown, Zac Brown Band, Joss Stone, David Gray, Trombone Shorty, Angelique Kidjo, John Legend & BBKing, to name but a few.
From a modest crowd of 6,000 when it began in 1990, Bluesfest now attracts an audience of over 100,000.
It is regarded as the foremost destination festival in Australia & renowned for being a safe, fun, family-friendly event.
synonymous with Byron Bay & its culture
a safe & relaxed festival
so much fun! "
Rate Byron Bay Bluesfest
In The News!
- Press Release: Bluesfest brings live music back to Australia: COVID-safe, in collaboration with home-grown innovation from Aeris Environmental - PRWire Mar 23, 2021
- Bluesfest Could End Up Being An All-Aussie Event In 2021 - Music Feeds Sep 29, 2020
- From little things, big things will grow at Bluesfest 2021 - Northern Star Aug 19, 2020
- Byron Bay Bluesfest announce ten Australian acts for 2021 lineup - Mixdown Aug 18, 2020
- Byron Bay Bluesfest Cancellation Caused $228.7 Million Loss To Economy - Pollstar Jul 27, 2020
- Bluesfest 2020 ticket holders getting refunds - Byron Shire News Jun 24, 2020
- Bluesfest says 60 artists are locked in for 2021 festival - NME.com May 28, 2020
- Bluesfest ticket holders to wait weeks for refund details - Byron Shire News May 22, 2020
- Bluesfest Gives Ticket Refund Update, Will Announce 50 Acts At Once For 2021 - Music Feeds May 07, 2020
- Bluesfest Ticket Refund News - scenestr Apr 09, 2020
- Organizers Cancel Byron Bay Bluesfest 2020 Due To Coronavirus - JamBase Mar 16, 2020
- Byron Bay Bluesfest organisers 'heartbroken' to cancel Easter festival - myGC.com.au Mar 16, 2020
- Bluesfest 2020 Has Been Cancelled Due to Covid-19 - Broadsheet Mar 16, 2020
- Surprising names on Bluesfest line up announcement - Northern Star Feb 13, 2020