Byron Bay Bluesfest#byronbaybluesfest Home ▸ Festivals ▸ Australia ▸ New South Wales ▸ Byron Bay ▸ Byron Bay Bluesfest
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many events around the world are being cancelled or postponed. Please be sure to visit the official website of any event you are planning to attend to ensure that is has not been canceled.
Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia
The next Byron Bay Bluesfest will be happening sometime in the future.
Typical Attendance: 100000
Anually held in April
Ages: From 0 To 100
Connect with Byron Bay Bluesfest
Postal Address: PO BOX 1606 Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia
This festival's page is updated and maintained by volunteers and moderators. This festival has not been claimed yet. Please contact us to update any out of date information.
If you are associated with this festival then you may claim this entry and keep the data up to date.
A word from Byron Bay Bluesfest
About Byron Bay Bluesfest
"Byron Bay Bluesfest is Australia'sPremier Contemporary Blues & Roots Music Festival
It showcases music from around the world annually on the Easter long weekend on 120 hectares at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, just north of Byron Bay, NSW.
Bluesfest presents over 200 performances with up to 7 stages over 5, 12 hour days, as well as camping for up to 6,000 people, 5 licensed bars, over 100 food and market stalls, undercover food courts, beer gardens, and childrens entertainment.
Bluesfest presents the biggest names in music to Australian audiences each year including Bob Dylan, Hozier, Paul Simon, Gary Clark Jr., Angus &Julia Stone, Robert Plant, Alabama Shakes, John Mayer, Jurassic 5, James Brown, Zac Brown Band, Joss Stone, David Gray, Trombone Shorty, Angelique Kidjo, John Legend & BBKing, to name but a few.
From a modest crowd of 6,000 when it began in 1990, Bluesfest now attracts an audience of over 100,000.
It is regarded as the foremost destination festival in Australia & renowned for being a safe, fun, family-friendly event.
synonymous with Byron Bay & its culture
a safe & relaxed festival
so much fun! "
Rate Byron Bay Bluesfest
In The News!
- Byron Bay Bluesfest organisers 'heartbroken' to cancel Easter festival - myGC.com.au Mar 16, 2020
- Bluesfest 2020 Has Been Cancelled Due to Covid-19 - Broadsheet Mar 16, 2020
- Surprising names on Bluesfest line up announcement - Northern Star Feb 13, 2020
- The Wailers announce Bluesfest 2020 sideshows - NME.com Feb 10, 2020
- Not Sure Which Night To Attend Bluesfest 2020? We Reckon We Can Help With That | theMusic.com.au | Australia's Premier Music News & Reviews Website - theMusic Dec 18, 2019
- How Bluesfest Mixes The Old And The New To Create Timeless Lineups - Music Feeds Dec 04, 2019
- We've Got Our Bluesfest Wishlist Together - Here Are The Collabs We Want To See In 2020 - theMusic Oct 25, 2019
- Bluesfest announces its first round of 2020 sideshows - Mixdown Sep 25, 2019
- Report: Bluesfest 2019 attendance, spending up - IQ Magazine Sep 09, 2019
- Bluesfest Reveals Impact Of 2019 Festival With Over $83 Mil Injected Into NSW Economy - theMusic Aug 30, 2019
- Byron festival more popular than Ed Sheeran, Metallica - Northern Star Jun 27, 2019
- Bluesfest draws over 105K, among its biggest ever crowds - The Music Network Apr 24, 2019
- Seen and Heard at Bluesfest 2019 - Northern Star Apr 22, 2019
- PHOTOS: Day 5 at Byron Bay Bluesfest - Northern Star Apr 23, 2019