Byron Bay Bluesfest#byronbaybluesfest Home ▸ Festivals ▸ Australia ▸ New South Wales ▸ Byron Bay ▸ Byron Bay Bluesfest
Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Apr 09, 2020 - Byron Bay Bluesfest 2020 starts in 43 days!
Typical Attendance: 100000
Anually held in April
Ages: From 0 To 100
Connect with Byron Bay Bluesfest
Postal Address: PO BOX 1606 Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia
This festival's page is updated and maintained by volunteers and moderators. This festival has not been claimed yet. Please contact us to update any out of date information.
If you are associated with this festival then you may claim this entry and keep the data up to date.
A word from Byron Bay Bluesfest
About Byron Bay Bluesfest
"Byron Bay Bluesfest is Australia'sPremier Contemporary Blues & Roots Music Festival
It showcases music from around the world annually on the Easter long weekend on 120 hectares at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, just north of Byron Bay, NSW.
Bluesfest presents over 200 performances with up to 7 stages over 5, 12 hour days, as well as camping for up to 6,000 people, 5 licensed bars, over 100 food and market stalls, undercover food courts, beer gardens, and childrens entertainment.
Bluesfest presents the biggest names in music to Australian audiences each year including Bob Dylan, Hozier, Paul Simon, Gary Clark Jr., Angus &Julia Stone, Robert Plant, Alabama Shakes, John Mayer, Jurassic 5, James Brown, Zac Brown Band, Joss Stone, David Gray, Trombone Shorty, Angelique Kidjo, John Legend & BBKing, to name but a few.
From a modest crowd of 6,000 when it began in 1990, Bluesfest now attracts an audience of over 100,000.
It is regarded as the foremost destination festival in Australia & renowned for being a safe, fun, family-friendly event.
synonymous with Byron Bay & its culture
a safe & relaxed festival
so much fun! "
Rate Byron Bay Bluesfest
In The News!
- Not Sure Which Night To Attend Bluesfest 2020? We Reckon We Can Help With That | theMusic.com.au | Australia's Premier Music News & Reviews Website - theMusic Dec 18, 2019
- We've Got Our Bluesfest Wishlist Together - Here Are The Collabs We Want To See In 2020 - theMusic Oct 25, 2019
- Bluesfest Reveals Impact Of 2019 Festival With Over $83 Mil Injected Into NSW Economy - theMusic Aug 30, 2019
- PHOTOS: Day 5 at Byron Bay Bluesfest - Northern Star Apr 23, 2019
- PHOTOS: Day 4 of Byron Bay Bluesfest - Northern Star Apr 21, 2019
- Bluesfest Day 1: Blue skies and painful fashion choices - Northern Star Apr 18, 2019
- PHOTOS: Day 2 Byron Bay Bluesfest - Northern Star Apr 19, 2019
- Bluesfest to celebrate 30 years of big names - Daily Examiner Apr 18, 2019
- As Bluesfest Turns 30, Here's A Look Back At Its Most Memorable Moments - Pedestrian TV Apr 17, 2019
- Byron Bay Bluesfest director threatens to move festival from NSW after new government guidelines - ABC News Feb 11, 2019
- Bluesfest threatens to move out of Byron Bay - Northern Star Feb 11, 2019
- Byron Bay Bluesfest opening night: Tash Sultana and Leon Bridges (3) - Daily Telegraph Mar 30, 2018
- Iggy Pop Leads More 2019 Bluesfest Sideshows - scenestr Dec 11, 2018
- Bluesfest Receives Top Honour At National Awards Event - theMusic Nov 22, 2018