Sled Island Music & Arts Festival#sledisland Home ▸ Festivals ▸ Canada ▸ Alberta ▸ Calgary ▸ Sled Island Music & Arts Festival
Sled Island Music & Arts Festival
This is the general information page for Sled Island Music & Arts Festival. For specific events/years follow the links below.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Jun 19, 2019 - Sled Island Music & Arts Festival 2019 starts in 187 days!
Annual Summer Festival
Connect with Sled Island Music & Arts Festival
2206a 4th Street SW Calgary, AB T2S1W9
About Sled Island Music & Arts Festival
"Since 2007, Sled Island's thoughtful, eclectic programming and independent spirit have fused with Calgary's youthful energy to produce a one-of-a-kind festival experience. Each June, the five-day music and arts festival brings together a community of over 250 bands, comedians, filmmakers and artists as well as over 30,000 attendees in more than 35 venues, transforming the city into an arts lover's paradise that has earned rave reviews from artists, fans and media from across the globe. Sled Island acknowledges Calgary as the traditional territory of the Blackfoot and the people of the Treaty 7 region in Southern Alberta, which includes the Siksika, the Piikuni, the Kainai, the Tsuutina and the Ĩyħ Nakoda First Nations, including the Chiniki, Bearspaw and Wesley First Nations. Calgary is also home to Mtis Nation of Alberta, Region III."
Rate Sled Island Music & Arts Festival
In The News!
- Five to see at Sled Island
- McHugh House, NMC among all-age highlights at Sled Island
- Sled Island makes Calgary a Music City in all but name
- Deerhoof Giggle Through Their Secrets at Sled Island
- Sled Island meets the silver screen with some engaging, alternative film selections
- Block party a highlight of Sled Island music festival
- Sled Island music and arts festival starts Tuesday
- Here's how to make the most out of Sled Island 2018
- Full Sled Island 2018 music lineup announced
- Deerhoof to Guest Curate Sled Island 2018