Country Summer Festival#countrysummerfestival Home ▸ Festivals ▸ United States ▸ California ▸ Santa Rosa ▸ Country Summer Festival
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many events around the world are being cancelled or postponed. Please be sure to visit the official website of any event you are planning to attend to ensure that is has not been canceled.
Santa Rosa, California, United States
The next Country Summer Festival will be happening sometime in the future.
Typical Attendance: 30000
Annual Summer festival
Ages: From 0 To 100
Connect with Country Summer Festival
This festival's page is updated and maintained by volunteers and moderators. This festival has not been claimed yet. Please contact us to update any out of date information.
If you are associated with this festival then you may claim this entry and keep the data up to date.
A word from Country Summer Festival
About Country Summer Festival
Words from the Festival
"Welcome to Country Summer Northern Californias biggest country music festival and Sonoma Countys biggest party.
In 2017, Country Summer attracted more than 30,000 fans from 34 states and four countries. Recognized by Nash Country Weekly, Taste of Country, Wide Open Country and Country Living Magazine, Country Summer is today established as a renowned country music destination event.
Since its inauguration in 2014, Country Summer has been bigger and better every year with a lineup of country music superstars and big name entertainers.
The 5-acre Carnival field at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Northern California sets the scene with spectacular video walls and state-of-the-art staging and sound. Between headliners on the Chevy Silverado Stage, a secondary stage features musicians and groups from the local area.
While performances by country music artists are the main attraction, great festivals are more than great music. Country Summer is a big country music celebration with Western-themed attractions, a variety of culinary delights and an array of libations from your favorite Anheuser-Busch beverages for beer drinkers to a wide selection of wine and spirits to please every palate.
Country Summer is a collaboration between Impact Entertainment, Sports & Event Marketing and Sonoma Media Group local owner of Froggy 92.9 and other leading radio stations serving Sonoma County. Alan Jacoby, executive producer of Impact Entertainment, and Lawrence Amaturo, owner of Sonoma Media Group had a vision to create an annual country music spectacular that would be the foremost of its kind in Northern California."
Rate Country Summer Festival
In The News!
- Three-day passes go on sale for Country Summer Music Festival 2020 - Santa Rosa Press Democrat Nov 19, 2019
- Toby Keith ready to revel at Santa Rosa's Country Summer music fest Jun 13, 2018
- Eat, drink, stay cool: How to rock Country Summer 2018 Jun 6, 2018
- Shania Twain & Jake Owen To Host Country Music Competition Series For USA Network Apr 30, 2018
- 2018 summer concerts: Live Nation offers $20 tickets for thousands of shows across Detroit, country Apr 29, 2018
- This Hotel Chain Will Pay You $10K to Travel the US This Summer Taking Photos Apr 30, 2018
- Country star Thomas Rhett is headed to the Iowa State Fair Grandstand this summer Apr 30, 2018