San Francisco, California, United States
The next Noise Pop will be happening sometime in the future.
Typical Attendance: 20000
Held Annually in February
Connect with Noise Pop
About Noise Pop
The Noise Pop Festival is San Francisco's favorite indie music, arts and film festival. Now in its 25th year, Noise Pop has brought early exposure to many emerging artists in the Bay Area and beyond, many of whom have gone on to widespread acclaim. Some notable acts who have played Noise Pop include the White Stripes, Modest Mouse, The Flaming Lips, Death Cab for Cutie, The Shins, Bright Eyes, Best Coast, Jeff Tweedy, The Dodos, Girls and Antony and The Johnsons. The festival has also featured musical legends such as Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band, Bob Mould, Yo La Tengo, X, Frank Black (of the Pixies), Sleater-Kinney and Television. In addition, the festival boasts a film series that explores the intersection of music and art; NPHQ; Art Gallery Shows; Happy Hours and much more.
Rate Noise Pop
In The News!
- 27th Annual Noise Pop Festival Announces Lineup - Grateful Web
- Noise Pop announces finalized lineup for 2019 fest - The Bay Bridged
- Noise Pop Festival 2019 Lineup Features Baths, Tourist, Beirut, Yves Tumor, Princess Nokia - Magnetic Magazine
- New Noise Pop lineup drop: Laura Veirs, Vagabon, Yuna and more - The Bay Bridged
- Beirut, Bob Mould, Albert Hammond Jr. Confirmed for Noise Pop 2019 - October 24, 2018 - SF Weekly
- Noise Pop Lineup Announced: Princess Nokia, Beirut, Baths and More - KQED
- Beirut, Teenage Fanclub, Kamaal Williams to play Noise Pop 2019
- Kamaal Williams streaming 'The Return,' playing Noise Pop 2019 (initial lineup)
- Noise Pop drops initial 2019 festival lineup, tickets on sale
- Noise Pop's 20th Street Block Party 2018
- Noise Fest 2018 preview: art of noise
- San Francisco weekend traffic and transit: Noise Pop pops off
- Noise Pop announces benefit show with Built To Spill in NorCal redwoods
- Noise Pop Announces Full Music Lineup for 20th St. Block Party