Arise Music Festival#arise Home ▸ Festivals ▸ United States ▸ Colorado ▸ Avondale ▸ Arise Music Festival
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many events around the world are being cancelled or postponed. Please be sure to visit the official website of any event you are planning to attend to ensure that is has not been canceled.
Avondale, Colorado, United States
The next Arise Music Festival will be happening sometime in the future.
Annual Summer Festival
Ages: From 0 To 100
This festival's page is updated and maintained by volunteers and moderators. This festival has not been claimed yet. Please contact us to update any out of date information.
If you are associated with this festival then you may claim this entry and keep the data up to date.
A word from Arise Music Festival
About Arise Music Festival
ARISE is a music, yoga, activism and co-creative camping festival. Located just 65 miles north of Denver CO at Sunrise Ranch, this breath taking rocky mountain oasis is the perfect container for participants to entertain and be entertained, explore their creative potentials, connect with nature, stretch out, dive in, and dance.
An independent, family-run, leave-no-trace event, the ARISE Festival takes place over three days at Sunrise Ranch, a 350-acre organic farm and retreat center, located in a stunning Colorado mountain valley just west of the town of Loveland. Recognized as more than a music festival, ARISE offers a range of activities such as workshops, enriching yoga classes, provocative documentary films and panel discussions, art installations, live painters and art gallery, performance artists and theme camps. ARISE also offers interactive villages including a Childrens Village, Food Truck Village, Vending Village, Healers Village, Hemp Village, Wisdom Village and a Solutions Village, showcasing ecological and social justice solutions with practical on-site demonstrations designed to make our world a better place.
The consummate summer camping festival for conscientious music fans ARISE is renowned for bold and progressive global cooling initiatives, such as a long-held commitment to planting one tree with every ticket sold, staging a pre-festival permaculture training, local sourcing, an organic farmers market in the campground, and a leave-no-trace ethos.
An independent family run, leave-no-trace, event ★ ARISE plants one tree for every ticket sold.
Rate Arise Music Festival
In The News!
- Colorado's Arise Music Festival Denied Permit For 2020 Event - Live for Live Music Feb 24, 2020
- The Elevating Summer Experience That Is Colorado's Arise Music Festival - EDM Sauce Aug 11, 2019
- 4 Reasons To Make It To Arise Music Festival Next Year - Mix 247 EDM Aug 10, 2019
- Our 6 Best Experiences at ARISE Music Festival - 303 Magazine Aug 08, 2019
- Photos: Arise Music Festival Descends on Loveland - Westword Aug 03, 2019
- Festival to raise money to purchase instruments for local students - Brunswick News Jul 02, 2019
- ARISE Music Festival 2018 | Review - Grateful Web Aug 17, 2018
- ARISE Music Festival Reveals 2019 Lineup with Tipper, Beats Antique, and Sunsquabi - Crescent Vale Feb 18, 2019
- ARISE Music Festival Announces 2019 Lineup - JamBase Feb 05, 2019
- ARISE MUSIC FESTIVAL Announces 2019 Headliner TIPPER - Grateful Web Dec 22, 2018
- Arise Music Festival Reveals First 2019 Headliner - Relix Dec 22, 2018
- Naropa University Joins the Arise Music Festival for the Second Year to Promote Global Awareness and Education Sep 17, 2018
- ARISE Music Festival 2018 | Review Aug 17, 2018
- Arise Festival Emerges as an Antidote for Dangerous Times Aug 15, 2018