Telluride Blues And Brews#telluridebluesandbrews Home ▸ Festivals ▸ United States ▸ Colorado ▸ Akron ▸ Telluride Blues and Brews
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many events around the world are being cancelled or postponed. Please be sure to visit the official website of any event you are planning to attend to ensure that is has not been canceled.
Akron, Colorado, United States
The next Telluride Blues and Brews will be happening sometime in the future.
Annual Summer Festival
Ages: From 0 To 100
Connect with Telluride Blues and Brews
This festival's page is updated and maintained by volunteers and moderators. This festival has not been claimed yet. Please contact us to update any out of date information.
If you are associated with this festival then you may claim this entry and keep the data up to date.
About Telluride Blues and Brews
Telluride Blues & Brews takes place in the world-famous resort town of Telluride, Colorado, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Blues & Brews is a three-day celebration of blues, funk, jam bands, indie, rock, gospel and soul performances - accompanied by some of the best microbreweries in the country, a wide variety of food and craft vendors, children's activities, late night shows, and much, much more. Although the Festival is only three days and three nights, once you get to Telluride, you won't want to go home. The historic mining town of Telluride, CO is situated 8,750 feet above sea level and is an acclaimed ski town by winter and the festival capital of Colorado in the summer. Telluride's Main Street, just steps away from the festival grounds, is home to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and bars. After the music ends in Town Park for the evening, we move the festival scene into various music venues located throughout the town of Telluride. These are our "Juke Joints" and, once they get jamming, a walk down Main Street feels like a walk down Beale Street in Memphis. When B.B. King first performed here in 2004, he sat on the stage, looked out at the mountains before him, and said, "Out of the 90 different countries I've been to, I've never seen anything more beautiful than what you have here." It's not the altitude that'll take your breath away. It's the views.
Rate Telluride Blues and Brews
In The News!
- Telluride Blues & Brews Festival tickets set to go on sale soon - Colorado Springs Gazette Feb 17, 2020
- The Best of Telluride Blues and Brews 2018 (FESTIVAL REVIEW/PHOTOS) Sep 22, 2018
- Blues, Brews and Unbeatable Views in Telluride Sep 20, 2018
- Telluride Blues & Brews Festival 2018 (A Gallery) Sep 17, 2018
- Telluride Blues & Brews Festival Announces 2018 Artist Lineup Mar 21, 2018
- Telluride Blues and Brews reveals 2018 lineup Mar 21, 2018
- Tickets for Telluride Blues & Brews Festival go on sale this week Feb 28, 2018
- Exclusive Premiere: Anders Osborne Performs At 2017 Telluride Blues & Brews Festival Feb 7, 2018