Shambhala Music Festival - 2016#shambhala2016 Home ▸ Festivals ▸ Canada ▸ British Columbia ▸ Nelson ▸ Shambhala Music Festival ▸ 2016
Shambhala started as a small festival of 500 people and is now one of Canada's largest electronic festivals with attendance of 10,000 people. This electronic, hip hop and art festival is found on a ranch in the beautiful BC mountains.
Nelson, British Columbia, Canada Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
Annual Summer festival
Expected Attendance: 10000
Ages: From 19
In The News!
- Defunk's Slam Dunk MIX at Shambhala '18
- Shambhala Turns 21 With Festivities To Match!
- 15 insanely amazing snaps from Canada's Shambhala Music Festival
- An introspective look at SHAMBHALA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2018
- No fentanyl found at festival
- 21 years of Shambhala
- Shambhala 2018: Relive The Most Magical Moments [REVIEW + AFTERMOVIE]
- Did I Just Dream That? Tales from my first Shambhala Music Festival
- Buku Slayed Shambhala Music Fest [Interview]
- ANKORS Reports No Fentanyl in Drug Tests at Shambhala 2018
Connect with Shambhala Music Festival
Amenitiescampingexhibitors - artfood boothsglampingmarketplacerunning waterRVs allowedshowersworkshops